Magic dessert with one healthy ingredient

BANANAS!
Okay this does not even count as a recipe since it really only has the one magic ingredient. Anything I add after that is just the cherry on top... Hmmm, come to think of it, I think I'll try cherry sometime!
It really is as easy as this.



Bananas and the love thereof are on some kind of revolving door in my family. If I don't buy them, I hear "why don't we have any" and then when I do, I end up with a bunch of brown spotted bananas - with an occasional fruit fly for good measure. Now I don't. It isn't quite as simple as throwing them in the freezer for banana bread but the results are easier than making bread! SLICE the bananas and out them into a container in the freezer. That's it. When you have a bunch (hahahahah) or are craving some ice cream-like deliciousness, take out your container of now-frozen banana slices.
Now the fun part.



Into the blender with the slices - depending on how many you have you may want to add them gradually or if you only have two bananas' worth, all at once! They are going to bounce around and make a frightful noise! That's why slices work better. You will have to scrape the sides a couple of times. No shortcuts! The miracle is about to occur in front of your very eyes.
Blammo!


Ice cream.
Did you see it? All of a sudden it becomes this smooth mass of ice cream! For some, that's where it ends and believe me it is delicious as-is.
Here are some ideas for additions:


Peanut butter!!

Mmmmmm

How about chocolate chips - or syrup?
After you're done adding or not, put it back into a container and into the freezer for a couple of hours. Hurray! Healthy ice cream for all. That way you can pair it with something a little more sinful and still not suffer the full effects. Enjoy!