Baby diapering innovation I can't wait to use

Remember I saw those cool sticker thermometer thingamabobs last week? They're on the way ... but now I've seen this new thing and I am so excited!
I have always (and if you do the math, I've been diapering for ... 8 or 9 years of the last 12 so LOTS of diapering) had trouble with squirmy babies during diaper changes and don't even get me started on the "kicks in the face vs. kicks into a full diaper mess, which is worse" debate! This new, mom-designed SnuggWugg let's you change your baby from pretty much any age at which point they start kicking and rolling over, and not suffer ill consequences.
Not only is that a miracle I am anxious to experience as my DS is 6 months now and really getting into the squirmy stage but the story behind the SnuggWugg is one of the "yay Moms" feel good stories of 2012. Head over and read about the SnuggWugg and it's inventor, Lisa Cash Hanson.



I want a SnuggWugg but I was also motivated to continue being creative and positive! In the long run, that may be even more beneficial!


Mostly Mommy