More Homemade Halloween costumes

Alright, still refining my "here's what you can choose from" list...
This site - Disney FamilyFun Halloween costume ideas - has a VERY big list of ideas. And they are pretty unique ideas, too! Thank goodness, since the last thing my 8 year old daughter wants is to have the same costume as someone else. Here they even have a video of how to create the Bubble Bather costume which I really like!

Here's a thought - two boxes, one on top of the other, painted white - with black dots - ... a pair of dice!?! I could be that... maybe I could even get some faux fur to put around the edges and be fuzzy dice!

Now, much along the same lines as the Bubble Bather costume above, this Basket of laundry costume for kids or grownups is IDEAL for our house... we only have to cut the hole in the bottom of one of the many laundry baskets around and we're done! ;-)

I've said too much - hahahaha - if I were doing laundry, how could I get you this list???

Here is one for either of my daughters 6 or 8 years old - Cotton Candy - super easy to do (or so it would seem) and the girls have been begging for some of the actual stuff... missing summer already, they are!

Well, thank goodness the kids are at school. I've got to prep some dinner and run through a load of laundry (need to free up a basket for the Halloween costume!) so I'll be back with more ideas later. I try to think stuff up while I clean - why waste good "mind time"?

MostlyMommies - WebMom