Stop your iPhone from tracking you in iOs 6

This is a short video tutorial I made showing how to disable the newly re-added tracking feature in iOs 6.
If you've upgraded to iOs 6 on your iDevice or if you have an iPhone 5, you may want to stop your iPhone from transmitting information about your habits to advertisers. Some people don't mind being tracked. I am not one of them.
This step takes less than a minute and keeps a little more of your information private - why give away your information? Maybe someday they'll offer an incentive to give this information out but until then, I will continue to disable these functions as often as possible.
The written steps follow the video below.
If you need more help, add a comment below and I will help if I can.




How to disable the tracking in your iPhone running iOs 6.
Go to Settings.
Go to General. (This caught me by surprise since I was looking under Privacy.)
Go to About. (Again, considering all the other options under General, About seemed like the least obvious place to put this option.)
At the very bottom of the About menu, choose Advertising.
Turn the switch On to limit your iPhone tracking you.