Activities for autistic children online and offline - UPDATED

Hi Mommies! (mostly)

I feel bad when I see our visitors return and find no new activities posted! So this morning, I am putting in some time to list for you my favorite activities (both online and offline) and crafts. While they are fun to do with all your wee ones too, these can be especially fun and stimulating for autistic children.

This Sparkly Alphabet Water Bottle craft is fun to do and you will keep coming back to use it. The letters spinning and sparkling in the glittery water are sure to delight. 

Here is a list of 10 Gross Motor Activities for Autistic Children from the LovetoKnow Autism site. These will help maintain muscular stimulation and brain-body connection.

Drop me a line with your favorite activity and I will include it in the next update!