St Valentine's Day (or is it just Valentines Day now?) for toddlers and kids

I am pretty sure there used to be a 'saint' involved!

Today I'm planning ways for my 3 kids to celebrate Valentines Day. I'm open to everything fun but I lean towards the 'cleaner' crafts - I have 3 artists to clean up after.

This one I'll try though - clean or not!
Faux stained glass - heart themed idea for Valentines Day - all you need is food coloring, plain 'ol white glue and waxed paper.

Kaboose Valentines Day coloring pages
- absolutely PURRfect graphics for kids to colour in and they even provide different sizes so you can make foldable mini-cards, too!

Free Valentines Day online coloring book - this online coloring book is great because they let you send your colored in creation to an adoring gramdmother across the continent.

As always, you can visit MostlyMommies free games page to find all your favorite toddlers and kids' games online.